<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Almost the end...
Friday, October 24, 2008, Friday, October 24, 2008
Heiya!
I just sat for my 6th & 7th paper today.One from 8am to 10am (E-maths) and the other from 2.30pm to 5pm (A-maths). Yeah,sounds like hell right? both maths in one day?..haiz.Lucky the guys get to go Solat Jumaat. At least THEY got hope of acing the paper.hahaah!I stayed in school with my classmates.slacking while studying while eating in the canteen.I managed to sleep for about 1 hour then about half an hour before the paper.wahahah!I WAS SOOO SLEEPY! Well,duh? I slept at about 1am last night and woke up at 5.45am to make sure I wouldn.t be late for the paper..but..I WAS SO SLEEPY DURING THE PAPER!I kept on yawning.hahaha!

AAAAANNND...THERE WASN'T ANY FREAKING GRAPH!UGHHHH!!!!!!!!I SOO WANTED GRAPH TO COME OUT! da confident sei tulis name kat graph paper...sekali takde qtn that required us to plot any graph on graph paper...IIISHHH!GREAM TAK??!aaaanyway...

How was E-maths? manageable. How was A-maths? okay,I guess.Though I'm the only insane one who thinks so.I hope I can get at least a B3. or is that too high an aim?.OH WELL,WHATEVER!IT'S OVER!!!THAT'S WHAT MATTERS THE MOST RIGHT NOW!

So,I've got Science (Physics) next wednesday and E-Maths P2 next thurs.haiz.So,guess I'll have to spend my birthday studying huh?..this sux. I didn't even get to celebrate By's birthday with him today..SORRY BY!but he enjoyed it with his friends anyway..be careful while you're out night cycling,okay..?hehe.

So..what should I do now?..SLEEEP LAAAHHHH!omg,wait.I haven't bought my dress to wear for grad night.*gasp*.Oh,well.Maybe we'll go shopping on Sunday.heh.*winks*
okay..so,I'm ending here.But before I go..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,YOU'RE ONE-HUNDRED-AND-TWO.
BUT YOU STILL NEED YOUR MUMMY..TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK.
BUT YOUR MUMMY'S AT WORK.
AND SHE FIRED A JERK.
BUT SHE HIRED A MONKEY...TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK.
NOW THE MONKEY IS DEAD..'COZ YOU CHOPPED OFF HIS HEAD
AND YOU SAID YOU WERE SORRY..BUT HE SAID "IT'S OKAY!"
NOW HE WANTS HIS REVENGE.
AND HE CHOPPED OFF YOUR PANTS.
AND HE SAID "YOU LOOK SEXY!"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
*reminisced by : Adik.
*P.S. Hope you like it BY!!!..HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!