<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2nd paper!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008, Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Today we had English O's till about 6.40 pm but I went out of school around 7pm. So,I reached home around 8++. My mum went nuts when I told her last night that I ended at about 7 today.wahahaha! It's been so long since I went home late from school. but hey, it's national exam! It was really dark when we got out of the hall btw..haha! I have to admit,I was amazed. *I can't help but be retarded.hee!*

So,anyway,English sucked. The only fun thing about the paper was that one of the Qtns was already asked during prelims for compo (:
Cool huh?I mean,exactly the same Qtn..like how lucky is that?..It the one about you laughing when the time was inappropriate. So,yea. I wrote that for prelims AND O's. Hope I do well though. The stupid summary was crap coz I didn't have enough time to finish it. I'm lucky if I passed. I've never been good with P2.haiz..but I hope I can still get my A for English nonetheless. A B3 would make me happy but an A would make me elated.hahahah!

We're sitting for our Amaths paper tmr afternoon...OMG! I hope the paper is easy...!!!!thereafter we have geog..which I havent studied for..hmm..I think I wrote this in my previous posts.haha!

So,what fun stuff happened today?..I was on the same 33 as Terrina again for the 2nd day and talked to her for a while and when I reached school , Zul msged me saying he's bored in the library.To which I replied 'go read a book or wait for Sri to finish class.' Then..while on my way to meet Zul at the library,I almost bumped head-on into Rashid. & in that same old funny manner he said ,'good luck for english!' with a very sincere smile. I of course replied,'good luck to u too!' and that was that. haha. So,I was talking to Zul about him telling his gf that we're just close friends so she doesn't hate me and stuff. I mean, I would get mad if my bf was close to some girl I don't know. haha! But hey,I've known Zul since the very first day of secondary school! But anyway, I really think we should go grad nite in a group.UNLESS ur parents wanna send us. hah! 'Coz I don't think getting lost on the way to Grad night at 7pm in HEELS is gonna be fun- at all!

Oh ya, I met Amira and her chinese guy friend at the bus stop just now.I didn't go the usual bus stop.I walked to the one behind Elias mall coz I wanted to go post something. When I alighted at the interchange,I wished her good luck for the paper..hmm,I guess I kinda already had a bad vibe about the paper huh?damn..

wow,I'm tired. I think I will sleep early today.hmm..guess geog will have to wait till tmr afternoon then..damn,im screwed for geog! Sorry, Mdm. Rozy!