|
1st written paper!
Monday, October 20, 2008, Monday, October 20, 2008
okay,just came home from Science (chem) paper. It was...hmm..okay lah.I was shocked when I first opened the booklet..like,"OMG! DID I GET THE WRONG BOOKLET???!" All because of the friggin Oraganic compound's flow charts.damn. I wrote 'x's instead of 'e's for the electrons. way to go smart-ass! I hope I can still get my A1.damn!
So...anyway...I just went blog-hopping and guess what I found out...well, go see my comment on Yasser's blog. HAH! ur dead meat, boy! & I thought u were just a mat. Ur freakin just like Yan..only u got Nabb and he doesnt..MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!..well,whatever. P.S. I LOVE THAT BLACK SHIRT U WORE DURING UR RAYE OUTING WITH THEM,BY. LOVE IT ON YA! So, there's english tmr then Amath then geog elect then finally..FRIDAY!!!! A-MATHS AND MATHS TOGETHER!!! PLUS,PLUS,PLUS!!! IT'S BY'S 18TH BIRTHDAY! well, I'm so sorry but I can't meet you on that day tau..heh. & I'm not sure if ibu & abah will let me out during the weekends. If they do,we can go celebrate our birthdays together!! WOOHOO!hehe.. Oh,well,I gotta go mug for all the other subs.make sure to hang out after O's tau.LOves! btw,the stupid Straights Times gotta pay me for putting me in the wrong school and not putting my aprostaphe in.DAMMIT! hehehe.. |



