<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2274683135203188378?origin\x3dhttp://fini-cky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

friends
Saturday, September 20, 2008, Saturday, September 20, 2008
Yesterday was brilliant.The outing I planned with some others was great.It was tedious,no doubt.But all worth it, I must say.

I met dear Finay at Bedok after much contemplating and took 9 to Simpang Bedok.Well, it started there. Met the mats. Together with Mardhiah and Syahirah. Soon after that,it was 14 of us. Lesser than expected. But good enough. Zakk, Fiany, Mardh, Syahirah, Me, Aman, Wafiy, Elyasa', Izzat, Mim, Saeful, Amir, Haiqal and Marul. In that seating arrangement. We're 'sexually segregated.' haha..it was like 6.30pm by then.Well, we made the 'abang' wait for us to make up our minds to order what 'coz the Mats were like talking and talking so much.Our drinks arrived first and we were told that we could take the bubur at the middle of the makan place thingy.We sat outside btw. 'Coz Abg Faizal and crew didnt give us the seats we wanted inside. Bleargh! But whatever. At least it was windy.

So,while waiting, I stoned while everybody else chit-chatted and complained about how lapar they were. Opposite our table, I saw this guy.. stirring his drink with the straw, sipping occasionally. Then i thought to myeslf,"Is he a Malay?Or Chinese?He's quite fair. So, maybe he's a Chinese la.." Then I turned to Fiany and asked for her opinion. Next second, I heard,"ALAMAK! AKU LUPE PUASA LAAAA!" and lots of laughter. Well, I laughed along la.. together with the girls. haha! That dude had to be about 18 to 21 years old..

Anw, I could tell u everything that happened that fateful Friday from our gossipping to Zakk's steam moment to the guys, especially Marul, telling stupid jokes. So, after we ate, we collected money from everybody and I followed Aman to pay at the counter...$103.00 if Im not wrong.with about $6.97 GST.DAMN!

So, after that, we all took bus 10 to TM to watch 4BIA!We planned to catch the 9.30pm show. On the bus, cerite hantu!!! Well, I didnt know Mim had such experiences. He's one brave bugger!While alighting from the bus..Saeful said to me,"Afini, aku nampak reflection tudung kau tadi putih seram sia.." Well, I dont blame him, I saw my reflection and I think my heart skipped a beat.LOL!

So, anw, we booked tix for 11. 'Coz some of them left after buka puasa. Then someting popped up...I'M NOT FREAKIN 16 YET!THE ONLY FREAKING ONE AMONG THE 11 PEOPLE! So,they had to 'hide' me. Mardh said the person at the counter told her they would check for ur age if u look younger than 16 and if u weren't 16,you cant go in.damn..That was around 8.50pm. So,we hung out with Wafiy,the 4 girls and him while the other Mats went to 'makan'.

Soon after,we watched the movie which freaking ended at 11.30pm.HAHA! That was..late! For me.hehe. But it was fun. I'm not sure if Mardhiah pranked the guys to ask to 'kenal-kenal' or not la to scare the shit out of them..but all in all, it was AWESOME!!! THANK YOU GUYS! Hope we can do that again. Maybe after O's yea?.. Study hard darlings!

I have yet to get the pics from u guys. I'll upload it as soon as I get it. Anw ,good luck for prelims results!!